Sunday, August 29, 2010

Graduating and Film School

This year I am focused on film school and graduation. I am going to graduate from Morehouse College in the Fall this as a Business-Finance major this year. So mainly my focus is on graduating making all A's hopefully really just do my best. I am going to be studying for the GRE to get into Film School. Here are the top three film schools I want to get into:
1.NYU (New York University)
2. SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) in Savannah
3. USC (University of Southern California)

I want to get into NYU based on them having an MBA/MFA program in Film Producing which shows not only the creative side but the business side of Film at the same time that is my top pick I really want to get into this program. SCAD is a film school in Atanta that has a strong MFA program in film and television. USC has a strong Film Program in Film Producing to eduacate on the business aspect of film and if I get a scholarship or job to support me while going to school I will definitely go there. Overall my dad said get in where you can do say no to anyone when it comes to a good program.

No comments:

Post a Comment